Thursday, February 21, 2008

Okay, so, this update has a little of everything. Mostly Quotes. READ PLEASE.









Its YOU.
YOU
mean everything to me.
YOU are the first into my head every morning when i wake up,
my last thought before I go to bed,
YOU smile at me in my dreams,
when you're sad i feel sad,
when i see your true smile, I feel incredible
like there is no other thing around
and all i can see is YOUUUU.

You know I LOVE YOU right?
No matter what happens to either one of us,
you'll always be in my heart.

she's just the type of girl who says that
she don't care. but DEEP INSIDE; you're the
only thing she actually cares about.

I dont know what it is about you,
maybe it's the way nothing else matters when we're talking,
Or how you make me smile more than anyone else has.
It could be the way that you say the exact right thing
at exactly the right time.
But whatever it is,
I just want you to know that it means everything to me.


ALL I NEED RiGHT N0W iS F0R Y0U T0 WRAP ME iN Y0UR ARMS ; L0OK ME iN THE EYES & TELL ME Y0U W0N`T EVER LEAVE ME.



PS: Dont asked me to forget everything abt you will you ? cause I CANT ! I LOVE YOU !