Thursday, February 07, 2008

Helloys, Morning. Okayy, Sooo Yess. I'm a Bitch heh ? Ohh well, thats soo shocking. Dont said 'jgn terase ehkk warda' cause i am 'terase' You wrote ALL my dear. Soo i assure that i'm included right ? Ohhh dear, why makes you wrote that huh ? Nvm lahh. i dont care what ppl thing abt me. & i dont take it too hard because i know that i'm not a BITCH. Get it ? Your making me hate you huh ? Right ? Like obviously. I care for you but you did'nt APPRICATE it. Soo might well i wont right ? Your PM tell it all dude. But dont worry i never hate you okayy. Just that i'm disappointed to hear that. So whatever it is, i will treat you as my bestest FRIEND. :D & i love you like always.

Okayy, i gtg already. hah. going to study. Ppl holiday i study. Ohhh that's soo COOL. not. =.= haha. take care lahh ppl.