Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gd Morning. Ohhh yes, like i said, enough is enough. & of coz i will fight for a guy. BECAUSE i love him. tk salah kann ? If you love someone or wants something, FIGHT for it. That's not childish beybehh. But yeaaa, NOT NOW. That was last time when i'm still with him. NOW, i've got no time to fight for it. Eventhough i love him, i think i'll just kept it inside my heart. I wont scold him if he wanna go out with WHOEVER he wants. There's no right for me to do that. Agree ? Yeahh. So that's it. Guys will come & go. & if there is fate, we will be together again. AND yeaa, just stop it lah ehk. i've got no time for bitches & i wish i dont wanna fight with you. Ohhhh =.=

Uhhh Ohhh, i will be buzy this few days, ohh i mean WEEKS. Well, this Friday, will be sleeping at Raden's house. because on saturday 16Feb will be having a Praying for my late auntie. On 18Feb will be our FIRST Common Test until 23Feb. Ohh shut up. & Yes, on 27Feb Natasha (niece) will be having a 'Cutting Hair Ceremony' (i dont know if its correct). & On 29Feb will be SUPER BUZY day because will be preparing for my wedding day on 2Feb. :] hahaha ! mcm paham. No lahh, its for Raden's Brother who is getting married. So i guess it was a totally buzy weeks for me. Know why ? i need to help my mum lah bdhh. =.= So yeaaa, will be studying for my UP COMING Common Test. Wah Lau Wei. Stress coming back ? I guess so. hah. Ohh yeaa, i miss FIRDAUS ! (cuzzin) I miss his jokes. haha. oii bdk, aku miss kau tau tk ? haha. Well, when are we going to meet again ? Maybe on 18Feb ? or 29Feb ? Aiseyy boyy, cannot wait luhh. *Story Time* hahaha. you know what i mean yeeeaa. Anything, beep me cuzzin ! :DD so yea ppl. till here. Brooommmm i'm off :D