Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hello, Ohhh Gosh, why must this kind of things happen to me ? Whyy ? Arghhh. This is soo unfair. Haishh. Your name is like all over in my head, body, books. Shitt lahh. Break-up is what i hate the MOST. Although, i'm keeping myself busy, its STILL the same. REALLY. Arghhhhhh ! Bloody Shits. Enough of this suffer please. I cant bear with this anymore. It's just too DIFFICULT. Damn DIFFICULT. VeryyVerry DIFFICULT. I CANT STOP thinking of HIM. Ohh Father, Please. PLEASE. i miss him, i love him, i adores him, i heart him. Ahhhh, WHATEVER.

COMMON TEST is just around the corner. Hell. My Maths is like *cork* Seriously. i need someone to help me in that subject. I need to revise & UNDERSTAND its. Help me will you ? You know who you are right ? Thanks ehkk. :] & Yesss, EOA Test was hell. I fail ? Reallyyyy ! i can assure you that i fail my EOA Test. Gundu btl. As you know, i never forcus in class nowdays. WARDAAAAAA, stop dreaming. 6More Months to go. (minus june holiday) Time passes VERY fast. Ohhh yeaaa, 100 percent true. *FUCK* anyways, i gtg. Take Care ppl.

Ps: i'm still in LOVE with you. Do you notice that ? NO ? Exactly. :[