Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Helloys, So yeaaa i'm back from school. Common Test week. So i wont be updating much. Hah. Ohh man you make me feel so heart breaking after reading your sms. Hati nie mcm nk berkecai tau tak ? Aiyahhh. Like seriously. Luckly its your siblings. Fuuyoo. But if not true lehh ? Haiyahh. I'm just too scared. Ohh fork. Okayy So, Nothing good happen in sch. Boring luhhh. Like typically. & Yus, he was lika a bloody cheeee-bye. SERIOUSLY ! Erghhh. I wish i could beat him upside down. *daun btl ah kau !* Ohh yess, i just got to know ONE dirty little secret. hah. Just wishing you, last long with your new bf alright ? :D (NOT in sarcastic tone) i'm outaaaa. Ohh, i miss calling you DEAR gundu & worst, I MISS YOUR HUG :[ i love azri sayanggg very much !! (try solve-ing this sentences)

There's not even anything THAT spectacular about you, there is just that one little thing, that i can't put my finger on, but boy, i can't get over it.

Ps: I'm not a type of girl that gives up JUST LIKE THAT.