Saturday, February 09, 2008


<3
Pimple ! *look carefully*


HELLO ! Ohh yes, sorry for not updating. hah. Kinda lazy. Ohhh typically. LOL. Soo yeaaa. Thurday; My Family went to Mt Faber. Goshhh, ROMANTIC lah that place ! I wish i go there with my BF. Whoohoo. haha. Okayy takmo berangan. But seriously. That place is soo UHH LALA. You guys must at least go there once. & of coz at NIGHT. not morning. haha. ishh, i wanna go there AGAIN. Not with family BUT with my LOVE. *woahh*

Yesterday was cool. Auntie Alice open big table. hahahaa. Ate at BILAL Restaurant. Food there was okayy. But expensive. haha. Nvm lahh. i'm not the one who pay :]] & i get hong boa. hah. *abih bangga* LOL. Ohh shitt, i need to go out again. Haiyahh. i'm lazy. Uhh Ohhh. Mum asked me to follow. Shutt up. Grrrr. Anyways, my love for YOU NEVER changed. Instead, i love YOU more that YOU love me. haishh. i wish i had a chance to meet you. Ohh yess, Maybe this Friday ? Uhhh Ohh, i should be happy. :] Teach me maths yawwww. but if you cannot, tell me yawww :D Ohhh Bloody PIMPLE. i got ONE ! & now its my the time to use OLAY ! hahaha. okayy lahh. BYE !

PS: NEW SONG *like this*