Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Helloo ! Heh, Okayy soo. Today sch was superrr GREATTT. hahaha. SUPER HYPERRRRRRR ! Really ! hahaha. Like usual, maz & saidah NEVER stop to entertain me. & yeaa, andy & poh seng too. Woooaahhh. & amirah got took video of me & maz dancing 'ENJOYYYYY' hahaha, Mannn, its really fuun. I cant stop laughing. hah. Okayy soo, i'm GLAD that his ATTACHED ! Yesssaaa, thanks to saidah for telling me & i feel REALLY disgusting after hearing it. 'Geliii siaaaaaaaaa, OMGGGG !' Like saidah & maz said 'gian per siaa?' ahhahaa ! Shhhh, Secret between me, maz & saidahh. ;0 Well, i'm really happy because he WONT disturb me ANYMORE. & Lets celebratee ! LOLOL ;D *follow his walking style* HAHAHA ! ;D

So yes, i dont feel like you love me anymore. You just ignore me. YES. you ignore me ! Dont expect me to make the first move. Please dont. i have enough of this. REALLY. You should be the one making the first move NOT me. Its ALWAYS me who make the first move. haishh. idk what to say anymore. I think your best without me. & that's soo true. Cause i dont feel that you love me anymore. EVEN thought i love you, that's no point. You want prove ? i've given you the prove but to you, its not enough ? Look, no matter how deep i love you, i wont be together with you anymore. i've make my decision. People dont love me anymore so why do i bother ? People never care for me anymore / ignore me, so why do i bother ? No use right loving someone deeply but they never love us ? Ohhhh wth. But whatever it is, i still love you just that we are not meant to be together. But if there's FATE. why nott ? Take Careee. & enjoy your Poly life. ;D

Looking forward for MARCH Holidayy, yay ! Watching movie with my LOVES one. Propably with maz/andy/fadhli/poh seng/saidah. Yess, yess. I cant wait ! hahaha. Those 5 are my favourite ones. :DDD So yeahhh, STEP UP 2, here i come. & i bet poh seng will treat me. Oooooo, i think soo. ahaha. Becauseeee, he challenge me SOMETHING. X) Let see who treats who. hah. Okayy soo, i'm off. BYEEE lehhh. ;DDDD