Saturday, September 08, 2007

w a s s u p darlings. i miss mah ' darling girlfriends ! im MAHALANG. lmao* haha YESTERDAY. i went out with dear. it was prettay good. ilovehim :D and yeahh. yesterday went to chalet. GREAT. i laugh all the way because ALL my uncle made me laugh like hell. KECOH seyy. they rock. and the funny things is. one of my uncle was Barbecuing chicken. and den he talkked on the phone like soooo LONG because someone called him nk tanyer aper tahh. and then i wanted to take the chicken cause my brother wanted to eat. and suddenly i was like 'WAK ! Ayam hangus lah ! ' i laughed. and he was like ' ALAMAK ! hangus pulak.' den we all over there were like laughing like hell. den i said 'tu lahh sibok dengan telephone sampai ayam hangus pn tk tau.' LOL ! funny lahh. i bet you if your there, comfirm you laugh. :]

To my dear BF, ohh. pleaseeee dont worry to much my dear. dont believe in what they are saying is true. just believe in yourself. my heart are just for you. and i know you will surely say ' action speaks louder that words ' but its the fact that my heart is just for you and NO ONE else. KEEP THAT IN MIND. sooo. i hope you DONT worry too much just because of me. if i said i LOVE you. means i MEAN it. and that GUY is just jealous of you. okayy ? hmmmm. okay enough of this. i love you many2 okayy dear ? :DDD

ohh. yyah. oral. thanks god maz reminds me. dang i even forgot i had this. ive just been super busy with homeworks&school& otherthings*. i guess you can say. im super bored with notta' dayum thing to do ! ahh. and i'm sick ! i got flu ! bummer. anddd sch gonna reopen soon. ahhh. lazyyyy ! seriously seyyy. my goshh. okay nevermind. ahhh. i miss them so much. idk why. haishh. i wanna meet them lah can ? pleassssee ! haha. i got their msn/friendster anyway. soo dont need to worries. if they want anything, they can CLICK-CLICK on me. hees(: alah. lagi pn dah nk dekat bukak sekolah. LOL. &- i MISS maii FAGG* [its a SECRET*] hahaha(: mmhmm ! gtg. loveloveloveit BABE* (:

Picture :D
(some of my pictures are still with my cousin so WAIT to see more pic)



LoL.
When sepupu meet sepupu. :D
Peace.
Crazy siblings.
Satu sewel satu giler :D