Saturday, September 01, 2007

HELLO darling :DD today is such a bored. so i decided to update my blog. lol. and yeahh. my Oral examination is coming in 2weeks. damn. i hate oral lah okayy. but nvm lahh. and my end of the year exam is coming. djfhs ! ohh. not to forget, yus told me that he wanted to bet with me. who get the highest position in class will get a treat. and i agreed. hahaha. he wanted to challenge with me because last time he lose. so why not i challenge back :]] true right ? and you think he can do it ? i dont think so. LOL ! *very bad seyy me* kidding lahh. :DD

and now i'm still waiting for the pictures of yesterday. maz,linsih,yiling and amirah. faster give me lah horr. and i wont be putting the pic here. cause i'm SUPER LAZY and got no time. hahaha. if you die die want to see, go look at my friendster. itu pnn kene tunggu lamer cikit okayyy :]]

ehh. i want to watch SUSTER NGESOT movie lahh ! Mcm best gitu :D i got read abit of the introduction. here it is two sexy girls, Vira and Silla, go from Bandung to Jakarta in order to work as nurses. They stay at a creepy room in a boarding house. Soon thereafter, strange things start to happen at the lodging. Vira talks to a woman named Mak Saroh, who tells her about another sexy nurse who used to live there 20 years ago named Lastri Sulistia. She learns that she was the murdered girlfriend of Dr. Herman, who killed Lastri because she found out about his affair with her best friend Mila. Her ghost is accidentally released and now roams the place in search of revenge. mcm best kn,kn,kn ? ehhh. serious lahh. mcm best gitu. FYI i loves horror movie :DD but who want to watch with me hee ? mazlina kau nkkk? if you want give me a call or beep me alright ? :DD i'm waiting. LoL. all for now darlings :D