Sunday, September 30, 2007

Aye. Hello :] Okayy, just finished helping my mother making cookies. And seriously, it was like i'm the one who make. I asked my sister to help me but she IGNORE me. ehhh. mcm wth gitu knn ? Orang buat penat2. ishhh. mcm nk CEKIK gituu. and i cant talked to dear in msn cause i'm super buzy. Super3 buzy. sorry ehh dear :]

Ohh yeahh. Friendster SORT giler lah okayy ? i kept receive-ing comment from other ppl. and it was like EVERY 2 second i received comment. wth ? and the comment was like all the same. now i've got 25comment and yeahh. + another one. + another one again. ehhhh. aper hal siakk ? & i received comment again. WTHHHH ????!! wahhh. seriously seyyy. okayy, another ONE. ishhhhhh ! and when i wanna accept the comment, CANNOT seyyy. wahhh. can anyone help me to accept the comment please ? and yeahh. its was damn irritating. really DAMN IRRITATING. ehsfsehysry !!!! Whatever larrrr ! GRRR.

ahhhh. i'm gonna miss my syg like hell. cause i wont be able to meet him often. Only in the morning. ONLY. HAISHHH. Seriously seyyy. SYGGGGG ! I MISS YOU like hell lahhh. :[ aiyooo-aiyooo. gi mana sihhh ? hmmmm. ohh yahh. lagi 2 harii. woohoo ! aku suker ! :DDD Okay lah. got SOMETHING i wanna do. BYE :]

PS: ayeeee. now i've got 40comment ? +another one. another one. ahhhhh !! BLOODY HELL !

PSS: I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRI. I LOVE AZRRII !

Psss: i cant stop saying that. lol