Thursday, September 06, 2007

BOO !
did i scared you ? no ? ok, expected. hees(: well. looks that is gonna rain soon. & i love it. wooohoo ! cooling-cooling. ehh. but wait. i dont know lah. LoL. okayy actually i'm LAZY to update and i dont know what to update but then dear and darl maz asked me too. ahhhh. but nvm. haha :] *sigh. & Today I set my alarm (plus my cellphone alarm) and somehow I ended up awake 5 hours later than I should have been. So I was sitting up in bed and craning my neck to see the time, and it was 4-twenty something. i dont know what to do so basically i did when back to sleep. when i was just abt to DREAM, my alarm set off.aiyoo.SPOIL betul lahh. it's already like 10:45. i must wake up at 9.00 actually.but 1h45min late. my god ! after wake up. mum nag at me. lol. cause wake up late. hahahahaha.but nvm. okayy maybe yesterday i sleep late. haha.you know why ? because of that funny show make me laughhh all the way. but i couldn't sleep at all last night i kept thinking about dearrrr. :]] okayyy. diam =x donT asked me why. :DD

& i think my SORETHROAT/FLU is BACK ! its sucks lohh. bloody hell. lol. okayyy. thats all. SYG AZRI banyak-banyak :]