Friday, September 21, 2007

Second post of the day.

What makes you think that i dont understand ? hey. i understand. i'm sorry if i have made you angry. but its not my intention to make you angry or what okayy ? i'm just too bored i think. and i dont understand what's wrong with me. since i had a fight with that bloody guy. i have change seriously. i'm rude to my parents. and my mum did scold me. until i cried actually. ahh. i really dont know what's wrong with me. nowdays i gets angry easliy. ohhh. this is not real warda. its someone else. haishh. and i dont want to have fight with you at all. so i just wait for you to cool down. and yeaa. i want to be REAL WARDA. a soft spoken girl, respect others and make ppl around me happy just like before. & if i'm wrong. please forgive me. thanks. BYE.
PS: i still love you.