Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello Lovely Ppl. Okayy. my hands are seriously tired. baru habis susun kuih kater knn. lol. Seriously seyy. tired siakk. can someone urut me please ? lol. that would be nice seyy if someone urut me. woohoo ! ohhh yeaa. Today lesson was like super-duper boring. Luckly there's funny ppl around me. if not, i will be sleeping the whole day. haha. and yeahh. Just now maz fell down. lol. funny okayy ? haha. warda jahat ehh ? lol. no lahh. i'm just kidding. :] and yeahh. saiful was uber FUNNY. He make me laugh like HELL. hahaha. seriously lahh. saiful and maz make me laugh seyy like hell loads okayy ? haha. :]]

Ohh yahh. i think ur group member's has saparated. me & maz. hid,aisha & mira. Saidah,wanie & linsih. I also dont know what happen. Saidah,wanie & linsih ALWAYS buzy going out. Seriously i dont know they go out for what. Exam are just around the corner and still can go out. haishh. me and maz dont know what to say to you all already lah ehh. Hid,aisha & mira as usual buat hal sendiri. lol. maz & me ? COOL selalu. haha. btl tkk maz ? :DD

Arghhhh. i SERIOUSLY MISS BUBBLE TEAAA !! ohh goshhh. Chocolate orea, mango milk shake, Strawberry milk shake, grape ice-blended. WAHHHH. SERIOUSLY seyyy. Auntie ! can i have one of this drink pleasee ? LOL. hmm. anyway. i'm sorry to my sygg. ahhh. sorry ehhh. mcm kecian gitu you tunggu i den i tk dtg. :] SORRY okay ? my mistake :] And yarrr. i gonna miss my SYG cause he will be buzy studying and i will be buzy studying AND making kuihh. haishhhh3. nvm lahh. i understand :] ILOVEAZRISYGalott :) & IMISSAZRISYGalott :(