Monday, September 03, 2007

HELLO :DD okayy. i've change my blogskins. kinda better huh ? :]] pls leave comment alrightt ? and the song i've change too. lol. i dont know what song is that. but it kinda nice thought :]] and later i will be going out with dear BF, dear mazlina and dono who else will be following. ahhh. kinda excited but at the same time shy lah horr. lol. ahha. mazlina kamu tkmo kanciong ehhh. dun make me laugh or i will hide under the table AND kill you :P

andd, i dono how to face my dear BF. lol. comfirm shy seyy. haish3. first time pulak tuu. my godd. haha. i cant imagine lah okayy ? haha. btw. i forget to wish my sister good luck for N level. ahhaa. what a bad sister seyy. ahha. btw nvm. i will pray for her. no worries x) okayy thats all i gonna to update. nott much stories luhh. maybe tomorrow :DD

PS: Saya SYG Kamu okayy ? :DD