Friday, September 21, 2007

BoomBoooBoommBomm. LoL. Only maz knows what its means. ahaha. okayy. lagi 1hour2min to go. Seriously i'm thirsty ! arghhh ! i want waterrrrr ! and i can smell the aroma of nasi biryani. *swallow saliva* ishhh. deliciouss seyy. haishh. nvm lahh. i can wait. lol. ayee. at last. that bloody guy has paint the wall. thank god. tau takot ehh. see ahh. WARDA fierce aperrr. haha. true knnn ? :]] but trust me that's my first time scolding a guy. lol. and yeaaa. i dont want to disturb you anymore. and if YOU ever disturb me, WATCH OUT ehh. lol. ohh yahh. my report slip. ahhh. i failed maths lah okayy ? 44.0 ? bloody shitt. i also dono how i failed. ahaha. but i will try harder in final year exam :]]

Woohoo ! I LOVE AZRI alot cann ? haha. but sometimes i'm just scared. ehh. Seriously seyy. i dont know why ahh. its just that. i'm scaredd. haishh. and my heart kept telling me that something is not right. but what is it ? SOMETIMES, i'm confuse, i'm scared, i'm sad, i'm disappointed. haishh. i dont know what's wrong with me. ohhh. help me please. hmmm. anyway. I'M DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN THIRSTY ! mum i want to break my fast can ? please ? ahaha. CONFIRM cannot seyy. lol. ok lahh. that's all. BYE.

PS: i want people to feel an immediate happiness && cheerfulness when they are around me. To make a difference in someones life. i want to make an impression in someones life, so that even though i may be delicate && fragile ;; my footprints are permanent within the hearts of the ones i've touched. :D