Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Morning :D ohhh. yesterday was GREAT lah okayy ? lol. mazlina and me was super late lah okayy ?. ohh. sorry my dear. first when we reached cwp. we were speechless. lol. seriously seyy. and i was like ' ehh maz mcm maner nie ? ' lol. if you see my reaction, you will surely laugh. haha. after that, we went to library. okayy. the rain was like supper heavy. luckly i bring my umberella. if not. comfirm basah punyerr :]] and BF cant stop saying 'belajar. asyik termenong je. ' =DD

And after that we go jalan-jalan. ehhh. nt fair seyy. always asked me where to go. i paisey seyy. :[ haha. denden. we go lepakk. BF talk much seyy. haha. but good lahh. at least tk feel lonely :]] and i was lyke. smiling ALLLL the way seyy. haha. my words cannot come out from my mouth lah. lol. kidda weridd. but at least i'm better then mazlina. haha :DD sorry-sorry :]] and yahh. i almost forget the time i suppose to go back. lol ! idk whyy. tk perasan kott. ahaha. okayy. aku SYG azrii shah bin shahlan banyakk-banyakk xP i'm done.