Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Muchies-Muchies Ppl. Okayy. Today class photo-taking was FUN. haha. at least i'm not so BELO as sec1. huakkhuakk. Ohh yeahhh. i Pass my Oral. yessaa ! i thought i would fail :]] Music was Uber fun. i teach saiful, abdullah, andy, yuszaini, farhan as they DONT know how to play. And they pass seyy. haha. am i good or whatt ? lol. can became part-time teacher. lol. ohh. NO WAY. :] After school. must wait for my dear. maz,wanie & saidah went to causeway. and left me alone. So i went to science remedial. Actually the girls was suppose to attend the remedial on Friday but den i attend today. and not much ppl attend. Only kelvin,andy,poh seng,xw,jia liang,yiling, fad & me. haha. and i manage to get all answer correct ! whoohoo ! & xuan wei was copying my work. aye. LAZY seyy you. haha. but overrall was fun.

& Yeahh. Went home with dear. Before that go lepak first as he wants me to lepak. Luckly i syg you. If not i never go sey ! huakkhuak. aye. okayy lahh. that's all. my hands are DEAD TIRED. :DD ILY AZRII ! *hug*