Friday, September 14, 2007

Seriously i got no mood today. i dont feel good today. i just disappointed abt someone. i dont know why. She has change alot. I'm scared that she will becoming a bad girl. No ones knows i cried in class except mira. I told mira everything how i feel. and my TEARS KEEP ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEK. I'm really really disappointed. She has done something that was not suppose to do. to you its alright. but to me its a really a bad thing. i dont want you to have a bad life. i'm your bestfriend. and i CARE for you. that's is what bestfriend are for. & i realise that Now, You dont want to share secret with me that you use to. okay if you dont want to share with me. that's okayy with me.i just feel really sad. no ones knows how i feel except mira. i'm nt being emo here. but i just too disappointed to you. When i sat alone in class did you bother to say something to me ? NO.

i know that you hate people who are always showing kesimpati but as a bestfriend, why not ? and FYI i'n not showing kesimpati, i just scared that you change to worse. & mira told me that you miss being single ? i dont know its true or not. but if its true, i hope you wake up your mind before its too late. to me handsome or not it does'nt matter. if he had a good heart, that's fine. i'm not saying you. & mira also told me that you wanted to try that THING AGAIN. i beg you. PLS DONT TRY IT. But if you still want, what am i'm suppose to do ? Seriously what's wrong with you ? i dont want to see my BESTFRIEND change into a bad girl. and i'm nt saying you are bad. i just wanted you to realise that what you do is wrong or right. i'm quite sure that you knows which is right and which is wrong. i hope that you realise what are you doing. and i REALLY HOPE that you realise and change not because of me, not because of your parent/family BUT its for your OWN GOOD.

and i'm nt suppose to cry but i just cant. okayy lahh. i think i gtg. enough of this. and i just wanted to wish YOU good luck in everything you do. :] i love AZRI !

ps: Thanks mira for understanding me. Sorry kalau aku buat kau nangis jugak. lol. :D