Sunday, December 23, 2007

Morning, Ohhh godd. My back hurts me so much. i cant really move seyy. I think i dont have enough sleep. Because Yesterday i woke up every 2 hours. Hah. i dont know why actually. Its just that, errr nvm. Forget abt it. :D Ohhh yess, i dream of something funny yesterday. haha. When i think back, its funny and unlogic. Serious. Ohhh, what a dream. & Yes, do you believe that dreams can come true ? Huh ? Or maybe dreams can have a meaning in it. Do you ? idk actually. But yeaaa, my Grandmother say that, some dream can have a meaning. Example, err when we dream of a snake or something, we have a bad news ? heh ? Okayyy, i dontttttt knowwwwww. haha. NVM.

Ohhhh, 10 more days. School reopen. Gahhhh, MUST STUDYY. N level lah okayy ? i cant wait for N level actually. LoL. am i dreaming or what ? Hah. But seriously cant wait. Okayy, i dont knowwwwww whyyyy. So, dont ask me. thanks :D haha. i'm gonna take my IC soon. Yeahhhh ! hahaha. alah, baru IC. Tk pasal lah. LOL ! mcm paham ehk. haha. but i dont know when to take my IC. Wanna take school reopen but scared that G.O is full of people. errr, How ? Maybe around this week, i gonna take. hehe :D

Arghhhhh, Mum nag, nag, nag at me. WTHHHH ? Shuttttttt Uppppp !!!!!!! Bloody fcuking hell. Stop your nagging cann ? Its damn irritating lah okayy ! Goddddd, its your fault okayy ? NOT MINE. Cant you see the fact that yours ? & Why keep blaming on me ? MAN ! People love to blame on me. What did i do seyyy ? WHATTTT siaaa ? i'm fcuking stress right NOW ! SERIOUSLY ! & I HATE MYSELF MAN !I'm sorry if what i did is wrong. i'm sorry x100000 i dont wanna lose you please. arghhh ! my blood is already upstairs. One more ppl trying to blame on me, you just watch out. Maybe you ALL just see what am i going to do. My mood swing just like that. i'm off !