Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Heyy Yo, Just came back from clinic. Bloody hell, i got gastric. & Mum nag-nag at me because i dont wanna eat. I did'nt eat for like 3days i think. i eat abit only. ehhhh, i've got reason. NO MOOD to eat lahh. That's whyy. So mum was like 'makanan ader byk tapi kau tknk mkn, blah3' ishhhh. My ear Hurts. Kambing. After go to Admiralty clinic, we go Thomson Medical Clinic or something because wanna take my BABY. haha. & Now she is here sleeping. Ohhh godd, she is such a cutie. she is sooo adorable. How i wish i have a daughter. Okayy maybe not now. When i'm married. hahaha. dont talk much eh warda. haha.

Okayy, i guess i gtg. Mum asked me to eatt like 1000 times. DAMN ! i better eat now before anything happens to me again. Alahh, but who cares right if something happens to me. Boyyyeeeeeee :D
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEYONE.