Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hello Pulchritudinous & Charming People. Raining Outside. Goshhh. I Hope tomorrow wont. PREETY PLEASEEE ? :D Gahhhh. i'm bored at home. Only eat, watch DVDs. Luckly my mum got buy new DVDs. FUNNYYYYY. Serious :DD 2chinese movie & one malay movie. Me, mum laugh like hell. & i laugh because its funny & my mum reaction when she was laughing like nobody business. Serious. i was Shocked lah seyyy. & its make me laughed until my stomach really hurts and i go to my room cause i cant take it anymore. sampai nangis2. hoho. and my mum face was like *wth?* LOL. You should see the movie. i just know 1 of the title. VAMPIRE. the rest i dont know what's the title cause i dont bother to check. haha. PEMALAS mahh. :D anyways if you wanna borrow from me then just beep me okayy ? 1day $5.00 ? LOL. JUST JOKING. i'm not that BAD. :D FOF. haha.

Yesterday had a little TALKING on the phone with maz. Ohhhh. i miss talking to her. So yeahh. Talking abt OUR OLD funny stories until we laugh like hell. Wahhh. Love her lah. Monday will be meeting her. Yes ! not because of shopping or what but to buy BOOKS =.= but whatever it's i've got to see her & exchange STORIES. You know i know :DD & She's the BEST among all of my friends. When i need her, she is there for me. She listen to every single things of my Problems. We share our laughter together, sadness together, CRAZYness together. This is the reasons why i love her so muchh that the rest of my friends. :DDD 'suker kau ?' LOL.

Okayy lahh. i better go now before my sister irritates me. She dumb ass. LOL. Ooppsss ! Sorry x) my bad :] ohhh well. as USUAL, ILOVEAZRIMORETHENANYTHINGELSE :DD take careeeeee mushy-mushy !