Sunday, December 30, 2007

Heyyyy ! Okayy Wooooo. i wanna treat maz Pizzaaa. Since she want pizza so much. haha. and DEAR ! He dont want me to treat him. Aper ajer lah.Org nk belanje tu kebas jer lahh. LOL. but dont worry, i'll buy something for him. BLUEK ! So yeahh, just came back for cwp. Before that went to my cuzzin place at Teck Whye. Board the MRT & there's minah & mat. God. That *ing mat kept staring at me & that *ing minah kept laughing. idk what's so funny. & i was like 'ahhh, whatever *kers' Seriouss bodohh. ishhh ! Reach cwp. Saww Saidah, that crazy friend of mine. i shouted her name like a crazy people. hah. Mind me. i'm abit crazy when meeting my friends. Seriouss. hahaha. Warda, bertaubat lahh. Anak dara tkmo pekik2 =.=

School is like 2More days ? Fast bodohh. Arghhh. & i havent pack up my things yet. Ohh, heck care lahh. & i dont even know if there's homework or not. i bet you, confirm 90% NEVER do homeworks. (if there's) heh. Sooo, tomorrow will be going out again. ishh. Lazy to go out lahh ! Aiyooo. i think i'm not going. Alah,dont know lahh. hah. Anyway, i chows first. Like usual, mum nagging. Grrrrr =.= Byeeee.

Ps: imissazri. iloveazri.