Monday, December 03, 2007

Gahhhh. Just came back from cwp. Seriously i saw alotsss of evgian even my classmates. LOL. i Saw Ppl that i dont wish to see, My Ex, Ppl who i miss, Ppl who i know but never meet before. LOL. ALOTSSS lah seyyy. Some of them smile at me but some DONT cause they never saw me. But majority smile. Wahhhhh. am i popular or whatt ? okayyy 'PERASAN' :D hahaha. but really lahh. Seach for my dear b'day present with cousin. Ohh gooshh. i can have headache lah seyy. Lots of beautiful things i guess. yeahh. & i'm confuse what to buy actually. My Cousin also got no idea. hahaha. but at last bought something which is not quite expensive but its nice lahh. i really hope you'll like it because i dont know what to buy for you & i've got no idea. Sooooo sorry if you feel that's not good enough. hmmmm. MY BAD okayy ? :] & yeahhh. Now my pocket is TOTALLLLLLYYY EMPTY. 'BERLOBANGGG'. hahaha. bankrupt lahh seyy. Luckly i got save money for my dear b'day present if not i dont think i cant buy for him. LOL. Serious :DD thanks god i dont spend the money on something else. :D


& now i'm still waiting for the $250 ! walauu. fasterrr lah siakk. i wanna gooo shopping/treat ppl/buy SCH stuff =.= & of cause save it. 'mcm paham nk save' but i THINK i will save $50 ? LOL ! & $ 200 for shopping/treat ppl/ SCH stuff ? hmmm. you think izzit enough ? gahhhhhh. Okayy. Sch stuff basically beg&shoes ONLY. the rest like pencil box all that can go AND die. i dont wanna waste on it. i BETTER buy clothes for myself instead of pencil box all that. but of cause BOOKS all settle. so dont need to worry. & ONE more thing my PENCIL/PEN/RULER ALL those stuff is NO LONGER in my pencil box. Wth ? izzit lost or whatt ? & bloody hell i MUST buy it again ! haishh. MENYUSAHKAN. masih belajar katerknn. hahaha. & yeahh. i've a GOOD-HEART. i will treat my FAMILY/COUSIN/CLOSSSEEE FRIENDS & BOYFRIEND of causee. LOL. ehkkkk. mcm dpt $2500 lah seyy. semua org nk dibelanje. hahahaa. ini lah org yg baik hati. mudah-mudahan dpt rezeki yg berkali ganda. amin. LOL !! ohhh craps lah warda. rightt ? yeahh. i KNOW :D


ANYWAY people. i hate THAT friend of mine. Ohhh. You know i know. Start with letter 'K'. Not saying i hate him but i just hate his ATTITUDE. i dont like you & can you just fcuk off ? Dont SAID that i've make a BIGGEST MISTAKE cause i'm NOTTT. ohh wait. Maybe yess. i've make a BIGGEST MISTAKE to have a FRIEND like you. SERIOUSLYYY ! Biggest mistake to actually know you. OPPSS ! X) Stupid me to actually view you on friendster. & Please dont disturb me. Did i disturb you or something ? NO. NEVER. & i dont wish to disturb PEOPLE like you. btw i LOVEEEEEEEE & HAPPPPYYYYY what i have NOW. Dont worry abt me cannn ? i LOVE him NOT YOU. & NEVER will LOVE YOU. dont 'PERASAN'. & yessss. i STILL remember the day you make me ANGRY & i cant forget abt THAT STUPID incident. & abt the cap i gave you LONGGGG TIME ago. Please just throw it away. i mean if you want to or not that's up to you cause i cant beg you to throw it. the best you throw cause i will be HAPPY. Okayy waitt. MAYBE you just think that its NOT FROM me. & i DONT CARE you wore the cap or not cause i dont bother & i dont wish to know. Simple, can i call you MAT PERASAN NK MAMPOS ? Cause you loveeee to PERASAN. *laugh like hell* & stop MSN with me & i dont wish to MSN with you. i though i've deleted & block you right ? but weirdd why is he still talking to me ? ohh WHATEVER. Just dont bother abt ME can ? THANKS MAT PERASAN NK MAMPOS.


Wahhh. i guess i've talk enough. hahaha. take care lahh people.
ILOVEEEAZZZZRIIIIIIII ! :D


Ps: Dont leave me will you ? Pleasee. i'm Scared of losing youu.