Sunday, December 02, 2007

Heyyss. Happy 3rd Month Anniversary. Today when i woke up, i'm happy. Really2 happy but that's just end for just a SHORT period. When i read her blog, i'm starting to feel worried again. Ohhh godd. Please. I have enough of this. Pleaseeee ! I dont wanna suffer this anymore. Seriously i have ENOUGH. I cant take this anymore. I feel like i'm not good enough for him. I really dont know what to do noww ? I should be happy right now but some ppl rather wanna see me sad. and for goodness sake, dont you EVER think that i will leave him. DONT EVER cause i wont. UNDERSTAND thatt ? get that in ur bloody mind PRETTY LADIES. & just fcuk off. CANN ? Arghhhhhhhhhh ! i need a break for all this nonsense. im crying for sure. i know you guys dont careee but yeahhh. be in my shoe & you will know how i feltt. ahhh fcuk off lahh !