Saturday, December 15, 2007

Heyyss, Good Morning Povoss. Yesterday waited for dear to online until 12+ but he never online. Aiyoo. But, Nvm. I Understand :D So yeahh, Andy texted mearound 10.00pm saying he miss me & classmate. Awwwww. i miss you too lah bestfriend. i know you miss my jokes rightt ? hahah. We should go out ONE dayokayyyy ? Sheeesh. Ohhh, Syaffin do texted me up too. He wanna go out together but dont know when. Cause he miss me. alamakk youu. Anything i just message you lah can ? hahaha. Shazrina also. Saying she miss me. I Called maz yesterday & she miss me also. Wahhhh. Lots of people miss me. am i popular or whatt ? hahaha. no lahh. They miss my jokes :D Yeahhh. Serious. hahha "D

Going out today to dont know where. i dont bother to know. i just follow where people go onlyyy. hahaha. So yeahh, Sunday ? Monday ? Arghhh. Making me stressss. Shit, Shit, Shit. How lah seyyyy ? Whatever lahh. Malas nk fikirkan. hahaha. mcm paham :D Ishhhh. So Boredddddddd. Gahhhss. Life is boring heh ? True or not ? idk actually. hahaha. Oh yes, i'm happy for yat. Ishhhh. At last you got gf ehkk ? den never tell me. aper lah ! Gundu. hahha. Hope you last long alrightttt ? hahha. ehkkk, KIRIM SALAM pat dier tau. LOL ! okayy done with my update. i'm off. Buuuzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D