Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Heysss. Okayy, Yesterday was great even thought we did not get a chance to ride any of the items there except haunted house. LOL. Ohhh well, the rain cant stop lah seyy. Irritating lah okayy ? but nvm. Next time can go again without paying :DD Ohh yes, haunted house was abit scary lah. Abit only. LOL ! Maz cant stop cubit-ing me. Likee walauu. Pain lah siaa. Gundu. hahaha. & got this part i screamed. hahha. i was shocked lah okay ? & its look like a real thing seyy. Funny also. hahaa. After that, we went to BK. Eat first den relax there for awhile. Mazzz ! Why never help me ? Gundu lah you. Suara aku MAHAL tau. LOL ! hahhaa. Wth lah Warda. :] Okayyy, so after that, its was raining heavily. We ran to get a nearest shelter. I'm wet lahh seyy. & COLD. ishhh3. Took a cab overthere & go to white sands mall since dear wanna buy something for his family. We made lots of D jokes. You should know what D stand for. LOL ! Quite FUN. hahahhaa. :D

When to bedok to take bus 168. Waited for the bus. Ohhh, pity zul. That nyonya mcm wth ? hahha. Gilo. Board the bus. The driver is soooooooo ACTION. Muker mcm nk kene tampar seyy ! Shuckss. Ohhhh okayyy, i loveeee sleeping at dear shoulder although mcm P. hahaha. SERIOUS. i'm not bluffing. I fall asleep for awhile, while listening to his songs. hahaha. BEST :D i want somemore. *bigsmile*

Reach home around 9.00pm. & Looked at my hp 34missed called. hahha. wth ? i was shocked. But THEN i was jaileddd outside my house like 1hour30mins ? Wtf ? I was tired & i wanna sleep lah okayy ! but then wait like a stupid person. I was like veryyyyy angryyy at that time. Gundu. Siaper seyy tk marah. But at last my father rescue me. Ohhhh, thanks father. ily :D i step inside and mum nagggggg-naggggg-naggggg at me. WHATEVER ! How i wish my mum can be like my father. OHHH ! COOL lah bodohhhhh !

Mum said- 'kau dah tk boleh keluar lagi ehkk !'
Father said- 'Tkper2. Dik nk keluar adik blang papa. Nnt papa ckp dengan mama' [Whispering]
I said- 'Okayy best !' [Hugg him]

LOL ! izzit sweet or whatt ? Ohhh father. i love you lahhh. Yesterday when came back, i thought i wanna eat cause hungry. But i reach home i never eat. Step merajok lah konon. hahaha. Mcm paham. But then makan jugak. Father asked me to eat. :DD & yess, my brother asked for my hp number. & my mum was there. and mum was like.

Mum said- 'kau nk number kakak kau buat aper ? Orang telephone bukan nyer nk angkat. Baik buang jer telephone tu.'

I Ignore what she said and just continue talking to my father & brother. hahhaa. Bad ehkk ? Alahh, i dont care i get scolded or not but the important thing is i enjoy the journey with dear, maz, zul. Very much. Overall its a enjoyable journey, lovely journey, memorable journey, fun journey, cool journey, sweet journey & etc. hahhaa. aku sumpah its all correct. and the most, most, most of all, I LOVE AZRI like no ones DO. From my headdd to my toeee. :]] LOve you dear very much !
Ohh yes, N level result is today. Wishh my sister GOOD LUCK. Hope you get through the sec 5. If not pnn, Dont worry i will still continue to support you sister. ily. and BEST OF LUCK :D

Outtt !

PS: Stop talking abt Hidayah regent can ? i hate it. thanks :D