Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hello ! Okayy, Sorry for not updating. Busyyyy. hahaa. So yesterday sleep at Raden's place with mum, Danish, Sufia & Tok adik. At first C.Ram came & we went to marsiling. She asked me to cut my hairr. So yeahh. Cut my hair for awhile. Okayyy, Shorrrtt lah ehkk. hahaha. Cool-Cool. =D i will show you the pic later. :] At night, ate macdonals. Mum order cause we are hungryyyyy. Gahhss :D Finish eating, Yat called me. Okayy, i'm shocked. i was like ' ehk ? why you call ?' hahaha. He wish me selamat hari raya. LOL. and he say i'm sombong ? ehkkk ! Where gottt. What only seyy. haha. After that, abg wiwi came. Disturb me. He asking me abt dear. arghhh. Yani go tell him. bloddyy kambing. =.= hahaha. & he call dear name AZROY. wth ? azroy kaperrr ? hahaha. Quite fun :D

Woke up around 5am in the morning. Seriously i cant wake up actually. Raden woke me up like how many times idk. haha. TIRED. Help my mum doing some appam or what. Den around 7am bathh, cleaning the house. Tired seriously. i cant open my eyes lah ehkk. yeahh. True. :D okayy lah i think i gtg. sorry. This post is abit nonsense. Actually not abit. ALOTTT. haha. i'm lazy to type =D Video&Pictures at raden's house :D Song is deleted for just a short while.


Tied up.