Tuesday, May 08, 2007




yeeehh..hello,hello,hello ! school is pretty much well. i mean. exam is going much well. hees. yesterday maths paper 1 was okay. today cpa practical was easy. hees. and tomorrow maths paper 2..and i HATE it. i HATE maths paper 2 lah okay. suckkkaaaa..hey. i feel like taking a nap.. HA ! it's 12.15pm, i'llstay up, i'm use to the no-sleep thing.lol. i do its so well scares me. i swear i have some kind of freaking sleeping disorder..kwang3.

yaw.i'm bored. study maths ? urgh.. maths,maths,maths. shiittt lah. MORE bored ! & now i was watching some movie. honestly, i have no idea what i'm watching. its some foreign film on the sundance channel with subtitle. Weird. and idk what's wrong with my blogger ! really pissed me off. my blogger is lyke VERY weird lah. urghhh..

& yes. i just wanna say goodbye to you. its a waste of time thinking of you. With a cigarette smile I'm saying things you can't ignore.Like Mommy I love you,Daddy I adores you,Brother I need you, Lover, hey "FUCK YOU." ...x( never for one single second thought that I would find myself at the beginning but at the end am I wasting time pictures fading while I sing this song a million times a million times . & if i could tell you one thing, i guess it would be that i love hearing ur voice.& that ur smile just happens to brighten my entire day. & those little things you do, not KNOWING that you do them makes me crazy abt you. but now. i just wanna stop thinking of you. & i got lots2 more to go (:

& hey.don't waste your time worrying about boys-- boys will come and go. Don't waste your time caring about the people who don't like you -- chances are you don't like them either. Don't waste your time worrying if people are talking about you -- you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours. Waste your time with friends -- live for the moment, laugh often, be immature, do anything and everything. If it's something you'll regret in the morning, sleep late & when you wake up, laugh about it with your friends, because your friends are what matter most. When you have your friends...you have everything =DDD

& getting tired by the second.
Hellogoodbye is in the background right now.tkcre ! (: