Thursday, May 10, 2007




hello LOVELYppl(: today whether is hot. science paper is abit difficult. but i manage to do it happily.hees. the paper ended at 10.00 & some of us[ gurls] took the wrong science paper. we took other class science paper. so in that case we cannot go back first before they start the paper. silly right ? & that is mr goh fault. haha.but nvm. we went to studio R. was great ! hees. we play with those SMELLY pillow haha.cool ! kept throwing at each other.. & that pillow is really smelly sehhh. lol. as usual, we make some silly jokes. we laugh lyke hell. but mr goh just kept quite. hees. great teacher.

ohh.yeah.well, yesterday at night watch 'jangan pandang belakang' movie. quite scary & funny. hees. the show is great lah. must watch it okay ? hees. but ! at night i cannot sleep because of that movie ! urghh.. kept thinking abt that movie.lol. serious. every second i did open my eyes.haha. somemore my lil sister is not beside me ! she slept at my mum room ! bad heh ? teehee(: anyway another 2 more paper and i'm done with my mid-year ! yahhoo.. cant wait to end my EOA & CPA ! but urghh.. tomolo is EOA. my gosh. must put ALL the words INSIDE my brain ! damn,damn,damn(: okay.till her beybeh =D