Thursday, May 03, 2007

hello sweetpie(: i love my GFS. having fun with them today.. hanging around after school.. well..they all rocks my world(: school is okay.. EXCEPT for some unlogical nonsense. hey ppl.. please lah ehh.. dont accused my friends without ANY PROOF. its dosen't make SENSE at all.. fcuking guy ! nobody's is PERFECT in this world lah .. neither you are. do you ? & do you think this "PROBLEM" is so called small ? you mean hurting other ppl feelings is SMALL thing-ing ? wtf lah you ! its just because she dont wanna tell you & you called him ----- ?? hey ! ur sooo CHILDISH seyy.. why eh you LOVE to call other ppls names ? see urself in the MIRROR before calling ppls names you morron !

& you all think we got time to tell teacher abt this smoking thing-ing ? hey ! we got LOTS,LOTS,LOTS,LOTS & LOTS of better thing to do lah seyy.. i guess HALF of my class is STARTING to hate him lah seyy ! & pls MR YEO ! change my sitting arrangement ! please,please,please,please,PLEASE ! i cannot sit there lah seyy.. make me angry/irritating..grrrrr.. okay.. lets not talk abt that STUPID thing again..

ohh yahh.. i love to pinch ppl face lah seyyy.. AISAH ! you pinch me soo hard lah seyy ! at first..maz,aisha,hid and wani was trying to catch me.. but.. tk dpt ! huak3.. & because of you all, baju gue basah ! but fun lahs..hees(: & maz ! you watch out for tomorrow ! no matter what, i will PINCH ur cheek ! bluek ! that's all for today sweetpie =DDD

PS: dont ever2 hurt my bestfriends feeling ! you morron ! you morron ! you morron !