Friday, May 11, 2007




hey.yes i'm back frm shopping. hees. cool lah.just bought a pair of baju. sweet luhh. hees. i like(: & yes. at last i've change my passport foto ! yay ! btw. EOA paper was easy. love it seyy. hees. and last paper was on monday.CPA theory. luhh. i hate CPA nowdays. idk why. i just hate CPA THEORY. i dont understand a SINGLE thing abt CPA THEORY. lol. nvm just forget it. i will try to understand it by myself. hees(:

& just now, got this LADIES. urgh.. soo ACTION siakk. muker kalau lawa tkper. let me just say this. 'you suck PANTAT(:' lol. serious she is. & yeah. while i was sitting down waiting for my mother, i saw a LESBIAN. err.. eww. hugging each other siakk. my gosh,my gosh,my gosh ! okay.whatever ! i dont give a damn thought(: anyway i'm done with this thing-ing. so.. byebye pple(: