Monday, May 14, 2007




hey,hey,hey(: yes ! finally MYE finish ! ahhh. can relax/enjoy ! woohhooo ! & i cant wait for going to social etiquette/watch movie/shopping with friends/KL/chalet with friends. my gosh. many plan rite ? huahua. & just now after reach home, i went to POSB bank to withdraw my money. $260. $100 for KL.$100 for chalet+movie & $60 for some sorts of stuff that i wanna buy. hahaha. byk duit tk ? LOL ! ok whatever. so tomorrow is paper marking. dont need to come to school. hees(: but wed lesson per normal must bring books that is soo HEAVY. urghh. can i not bringing the books PLEASE ? shiitt lah. but nvm. i think for other way nt to brining my books.. hees(:

& yeah yesterday after came back frm cwp, I went home and took a nap.I think I might have eaten too much greasy food because I ended up dreaming about hurricanes, shopping at a store. hmm. but once i woke up, my mum was watching CSI and it was about HURRICANES.. wth ? shocked sia. haha. weridddd.

oh ya.. btw. Thanks to those who hated me,you made me a stronger person.Thanks to those who loved me,you made my heart grow fonder. Thanks to those who envied me, you made my self-esteem grow stronger.Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important.Thanks to those who entered my life,you made me who I am today.Thanks to those who left,you showed me that nothing lasts forever.Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me the true meaning of friendship(:

& that 'ITAM BITCH' you freako ! hey ! you SUCKK PANTAT(: you think ur pretty ? oh well..well..well.. the DOG is more pretty than you are freako ! its the FACT. dah lah sombong nk mampos.. & btw dah ader matair tu buat dah ader matair ahh. perr jerr. engkau tk suker aku ? aku lagi tk suker kau. kau fikir byk org suker kau per ? relax tepi longkang suddahh.. nasib kau senior. PANTAT btl ! and if you think its a big problem,That's not a big problem. A big problem is like, well, if your butt fell off. hees(: ok pple. till here. byebye sweetsss(: