Sunday, May 06, 2007




BOO. x)
yesterday watch FIDA. hindustan movie. nice movie. i hate the gurl lah seyy. shadid kapoor[did i spell correctly?] was soo CUTE. hees. and i must watch next saturday movie. cause its seem interesting.yeah. and yesterday my mum received a call frm atok pae[KL]. his daughter kak ROZZA is getting married ! lol. its been a long time i havent meet them. & just now my mum say this to me.

mum: you wanna follow us go KL?
me: YES ! YES ! i want !
mum: got ur own money ?
me: yah..of cause.
mum: pay the tickets by urself.
me: haaa ? why seyy ?
mum: you wanna follow or nort ?
me: yes.
mum: so.. pay for urself lah.
me: alah..oklah.

hees..that all. i must pay by myself seyyy.. sigh. but no confirm yet lah we are going or not. & i dono which date we are going..hmm. mum say its either 11 may or 15 may. if 15 may, how am i going to follow ? alah.. hope its on 11 may ! hees(: and yes. sorry mira. i cant go out to study with you all. cause i cant. alah.. if i follow you all, i cannot concentrate also lah seyy. cause of the silly jokes/laughing/EATING. i better study at home.teehee(: & yeah. good luck for tomorrow MATHS paper. please do ur best(: ok. byebye ♥

--BANG BANG ! my LOVE ur DEAD !--