Saturday, May 05, 2007

helloSWEETppl(: yea. today i must study my MATHS cause monday test is MATHS.oh gosh. i hope i acn do well in my maths. in my previous TEST. i pass. 33/50 ? good ? i think so lah.. hahaha ! ok so today my mother is going to celebrate MOTHER'S day at dono the name of the hotel.hees. i wanna follow..but cannot..cis ! nvm. the tickets very expensive lah seyy. so now my mother is cooking nasi minyak. YES ! gt to eat "ayam masak merah" ! woohhoo. my favourite lah seyy. hees(:

and yea.somethings have been happening to me recently that i just dont think are fair and it really pisses me off. i dont want to go into detail because it is very embarrassing to me and degrading and depressing too. i try not to take things personal but in this case it really feels like it is. grrr..whatever.

hmm what else to mention... my room is not clean. i need to finish my laundry. i am listening to lily allen songs.SWEET(: love it(: sigh.. long time never drink starbucks ! i miss STARBUCKS lah seyyy ! Speaking of which, I need some damn starbucks ! but when i'm going to buy it ? hmmm.and yes .Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live. byebye(:


P/S: i MISS you kid(: