Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hello my darling sweetface(: today nothing much happen. at 9+ got a talked. its about HIV AIDS. okay. scaryyy.lols. but quite bored lah the talk. & today got our report books back. yes ! my class position is 6/40. cant believe it man. ohh. happy seyy. although my maths fail 49.7. little bit more can pass rite ? shitt lah. but nvm. hees(: anyway. don't be upset ok my dear hid & mira ? try better(:

& yes. my darling mazlina. what happen to you ? pls do share your problems with me or wanie. i'm nt trying to be kepo or what. but i just care for you. i dont wanna see you sad. if i can help i will help. but right now i dono what's your problems you had been facing. well it`s hard to watch things change when all you want is for them to stay the same. It`s funny but stupid how you want everything & nothing at the same time. It`s crazy when you want to let go, but you keep holding on, & when you want to move on but you`re stuck right where you started. When feelings come & go & you can`t decide what you want. When you have so many things to say but you don`t know where to start. When you want them in your life so bad, but all you can do is push them farther & farther away. It`s so hard to think back to how things used to be & look at it now & realize that things are different & they may never be the same. You tell yourself it`s not worth it, but if it really didn`t matter, you wouldn`t spend so much time thinking about it. so, dont think to much abt the problems your facing. just stay cool & approach me whenever you need help ok dear ? i will be there for you. ALWAYS ! =D mind my words. dont be shy to share with me(:

Lately i have been busy packing my bags. well. you noe. this friday going to PULAU UBIN.(NPCC camp) at its only abt 2 more days left. hees(: i will miss my bed ! teehee(: ok, there's alots of english HOMEWORKS to do. shittt lah ok ? cant we have a peaceful june holiday ? lol. ahhh. tomolo inter-class game continue. well yesterday inter-class was badly done. but nvm. we will try our best tomolo. hees(: and tomolo will be eating seoul garden with friends. dono i got enough money or not. hope i have. cause i miss that food terribly. haha. ok, i'm tired. my body is pain because of yesterday inter-class game. need to rest for tomolo. haha (: byebye =D