Wednesday, May 02, 2007

hello hunney(: today eng paper.. first paper was difficult..aiyoo.. the letter writing is so difficult lah dei ! i have been staring at the blank pages about 30min sia ! dono what the hell they are talking.. i kept repeating the sentences seyy.. bloody hell.. hope i PASS lah seyy.. second paper was easy..only FIRST paper ! Grrrrr..btw.. does anyone know how to put the music imeem thing by the thing where it says my name...and like, how can i get it to play automatically ? some sites when i go on there site the thing plays automatically..without me clicking on it ! please help =] So, my mom & I were talking, and she thinks I'm addicted to the computer. She said I live for the computer.. hees.i'm really are..but not doing STUPID things okay. & yeah..Rina gave this quote to me.THANKS(:

You can't tell someone you love them and then change your mind; that's not how it works. once you love someone, you always love them, don't you? isn't there a part of you who thinks of him for no reason what so ever? They'll always be in the back of your mind, and no matter how much you love someone else, you always love him too.

true ? i guess its TRUE lah seyyy ! sigh. 100% TRUE ! thanks rina for the quotes.hees(: ahh..tomolo normal lesson.. ceh ! boring lah seyy.. apersal tk nk continue exam ? asl nk ader lesson nie semua ? pandai lah seyy.. org dah lah nk kasi exam habis cepat2. nie kasi lmbt pulak ! aiyooo..Ohh.. I MISS BUBBLE TEA lah seyyy.. i wanna buy tomorrow ! teehhee(: okay..till here hunney ! =D
PS: I MISS YOU KID ! (: