Friday, August 08, 2008

Hello. Check date ; its like been 1234567890 days since i last update. Wahhhh. I know my blog is dead right now. So, i'm trying to update now. Hmmm, where to started ehs ? Okayy.

Regarding my late grandmother, after all the suffer, its better that you're passed away. Seeing you suffer makes me suffer too. *ALL of us suffer. REALLY. All those injection, all those scary stuffs, all those pain. But of coz, whenever i think about her, i would cry. She the best grandmother in the world. She really help me alot. I missed all those talks with you. I missed eating with you. I missed going to market with you. I missed all those moments with you ! Before i cry, i would end here. Rest in peace nenek. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

Sch was hell. Been studying. Remember those words for my late grandmother 'Study hard warda' & i'm sure i would study hard. That's a promise. Insyaallah. ;D CPA prelim just over. I'm glad that i can do it. Yeahh, but our sch prelims just started. Like - OMG ? Others sch has finished ? Mann, nvm then.


LoL, okay so. i've got nothing to say, anyways,
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY ;D