Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello ;D Okayy, good news. haha. I bought new handphone. YAY ! Its been long long long long time since i want a new phone. & at last, i got it. I bought Sony Ericsson W980. I wanna buy cyber-shot c950 but dont have ? Fuck ? But nvm. They said its a good phone thought. So yahh.

Going to cut my fringe soon. Bangs AGAINN. My fringe grow very fast. Oh well, hah. Okay YAH, my right neck is really painful due to this 'thing', i dont know whats the 'thing'. Yesterday went to my uncle house, asked him to massage. PAINFUL i can say. I cant even move when i'm sleeping. & worst, my throat is killing me ! Sore throat ? Ahhh, hard to eat. haishh. But nvm. Hope i recover soon. *Pray* GTG ? BYE ;D
Ps: I'm sorry if this is a nonsence post, because idk what to say ? (might as well dont post right)