Friday, August 15, 2008

Holas all My Senoritas ! Whatss uppp ? Hehh. Oh yes to tell you the truth, I hate having problems with people. But maybe they should stop giving me problems ? I don't know if I'm making any sense. But seriously. Just stop the nonsense. What you have said to me is completely nonsensical and it doesnt make any sense. Anyways, i'm NOT INTERESTED in you so i hope you can understand/understood what i've said to you. Please, get out of my beautiful life. Your not oh-so-invited to enter my life. You make my life destroyyyy siol ! So yahh, remember that. Thanks you very much for the understand/understood Mr K. If you still bothers me, i'll take a gun and i'll SHOT you. I dont care. But of coz, a water gun ? HAHA. Kay lame. Naaaaahh, that part i'm kidding. So please MR K, i dont wanna be your gf. So what ? 'I'LL CHARGE YOU' Woahhhh ? Scared per siol ? uhh =.=

Muskat 15908 Inc: u know what my rank
Muskat 15908 Inc: lance coporal
WARDA - L: haha, soo ?
WARDA - L: i dont care what ur rank is lahh
Muskat 15908 Inc: i no more private
WARDA - L: SOOO ?
Muskat 15908 Inc: so u be my gal
Muskat 15908 Inc: thats e end
WARDA - L: i dont want
WARDA - L: FULLSTOP
Muskat 15908 Inc: u lucky i in civilian nt in uniform
Muskat 15908 Inc: if not i charge u
WARDA - L: charge me ?
WARDA - L: for what ?
WARDA - L: for not being your gal ?
WARDA - L: stupid lame thing, go fuck off cb !


Pathetic.One word to discribe me. I don't know what's wrong with me nowdays.Easily give in to things which were'nt supposed to. Shitt.

Sleepy.I can't say that I dont get enough sleep.I mean I do sleep in the afternoons after school. Whenever I'm having the mood to study and complete every single piece of my assignment; I would suddenly doze off.Shitt. but this cannot go on. i must use the time carefully.

Bored. At home is such a bored. but no matter what must Concentrate on my studies.

Fustrated. Prelims & N Levels. Woahhh ??? Have i prepared for N Levels ? IDK ! Damn shit. What should i do ? Study ? Okay can, but not too late huh ? kay nvm. STUDY AH ! Anyways, my Face 1 prelim exam has just ended. Well, lets prepared for my Face 1N Level. Jia yooo ?




*looks up* Ohh i miss the old you. Idk where the hell have you been. I cant deny that i miss you. My dearest PAKCIK ;D I miss those msg, talking on the phone and more lahhhh ^-^ Ohhhh, damnnn lah siol. Although we are just FRIENDS right ? Haiyahh. Woshoss, woshoss. Not that i'm crazy over this person okay ? Its just that i felt happy whenever i message him. I mean around him ? errr :/ But now ? Uhh whatt ? i miss you lah PAKCIK ;D That's all I have to say. IT IS SO HARD TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. About several things. heh. :/ KAY, BYE ! ;D