Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welloo ! Fuyooooooooooo, today whether is so great. Super Great. You should see what i'm wearing now. Jacket+Jacket+Shirt+Shirt ? Okay, i know its crazy but i like. haha. & my room is soo COLD. Due to my air-con. I switch on my air-con. [giler peh warda kan?] haha, its my habits. [ceyyceyy, habits per sia] Anyways, i'm freezing but my hands doesn't want to switch off my air-con. Wait till mum's know and i get some gooooddd nagging for the whole dayyyyyyy ~ ! Weeeeeee. [beh suker ah gitu?] ;pp

Basically, 9 More Days to go, till my N Level. Fast siol. *praying hard* Kinda scared, well who dont ? heh. Will be getting Prelim's result this week. I HOPE i pass. Uhh-ohh, well, i pass my MT. A lahhh oi ! haha. But i dont care whats on my prelim's result. I care abt my N LEVEL result. So prelim's is like ? WHatever kay ? ehh no, its important too, but N Level is MORE important. So, delete the word 'whatever' ;DD

Guys, Guys, Guys. No more guys PLEASE ? 100% NOT INTERESTED. Thank You. Enough of those heartbreaking NEWS. I dont wish to fall in love AGAIN. I mean, NOT NOW. Wait wait, let me make the sentence correct. I wish to fall in love but not now ? Got it ? Yeahhh. Too many guys break my heart which is like WHATEVER. Too much hopes to you GUYS is not a good thing. So, basically, i've learnt one thing ! Uhhh-ohhh, damn. I accept friends ONLY. But not more then that. Sorry to those guys whom i rejected. Well, i hate STMF. OKAY ? ;DD Basically, i just in love with my bestfriends. Read the last post. So now, they are my everything. Those 5 Favourite ppl are the ones i ONLY LOVE. okayy ? ;DD

Oh look, its 5.00pm, i'm going to packed my sch stuffs, and wanna catch up on my studies. I mean, my revision. haha. Soo yeah, happy readings ppl. Mushi-Mushi algotia ;D BYE. *blowing kisses* haha !