Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello, Wassup thereeee ? Wooohooooweeee ;D Guess what ? I've been hyper this few days in school. I dont know why ? Suppose to CONCENTRATE on my studies BUT instead when Mrs Sentil is teaching, Saedah, Saiful, Farhan, Hakim, Jazli and Me were buzy talking abt those Oct Chalet. And well, talks craps as per normal since Saiful was sitting beside me. Like alwaysss. That Crazy, Gundu, Handsome(mcm phm) bestfriend of mine. hahaha ! Ooopss :/ Dont worry he wont read my blog. But if he read, CONFIRM + CHOP he will basically hug me+beat me. hahaa. Crazy lah.






*looks up* See, how cute he is ? HAHAH ! Cute per siaa ? Ohmeegeee. Well, since i'm so bored let me describe him. Amacam ? haha. Okayy, he's one of my bestfriend. I mean, i've only got 2 bestfriend which is, Maz, Saiful. I will describe Maz later. So dont worry ;P Basically, Saiful is really a nice GUY. SERIOUSLY. If i'm nt the same class as him, probaly, i'm attached wif him. HAHAHA ! Siol lahh. ehh, i'm just kidding on that part. SWEAR 100% ;D So yeah, like i say, he such a nice guy. He loves to make me laugh. Saiful, i'm gonna miss your jokes if we are in different sch in ITE. That's make me sad. (duhh?) He's the one who brighten up my day. I'm so great-ful to have such bestfriend. He can be irritating ! haha, but that's doesnt matter to me. As long as i know he love me and i love him (ceyyceyy) But true lahh, i love him ;DD Woohooo, ppl might be jealous abt our relationship. (friendship) SERIOUS. Ppl did jealous abt me and him who always together, makes jokes together, laugh together. AND guess what ? I even TOUCH HIS nose shit (which i know its very disgusting) but yeaa ? He told me to touch it ! haha. Damn gundu lahh. haha, okayy lah enough lah okayy ? Later ppl would think i love him, well i did love him as my BESTFRIEND ;DDDD






*looks up again* Awwwwwww, see how sweet those two girls is ? haha ! Okayy ah, if i'm not sweet so whatt ? Maz is my supersupersuper bestfriend. We knows OUR secret together. Seriously. I even know abt *youknowiknow* basically, too much secrets we share together. I treat her like my sister (big sister) since her birthday came first then me. So yah, i'm younger that her. Which is cool. haha ! I love her very muchh. & i hope, we will be BESTFRIEND till we married (sial lah, dah ingat pasal kahwin sia) haha. But seriouly lahh. ;DD

And the rest which is, SAEDAH, DULA, ANDY is one of my close friends. 5 Most Favourite ppl in my heart. (sweet takk? haha) Sooo yahhh, till here beybehh. I just notice that my hand (not finger) started the pain. & i wanna Continue on my teacher's day video. Ohh, SWEEEEEETTT ;D hehe. take care ah ppl. Chows.