Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tadaaaaaaaaaaa(: Hello ! Hehhh, okayy now i'm buzy doing videos. Awwwwww, i watch it over and over again and its seems really really sweets ! Really. I feel like crying. I wonder how they watch the video on teacher's day. See who will cry ! hahaha ! Okayy, i think i'm the first one to cry. haha. Really ;DD

Anyways, Monday was SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! Right after school, i went back home change and went out. Went out to studies at Republic Poly. Maz and me came first. Waited for dula, saedah, mira, farhan, andy, fad, saiful and poh seng. There are like super longggggg. Wah lauu. hah. Waited and waited and then they came, we ate first since saedah and dula is hungry. So yeahhhh. Search for a place to study and we study for like 15minutes ? Reallyyy ! hahaha, the rest of the time, we went around taking pictures, recording teachers day video message, discuss for chalet and BYD. Mann, i have so much fun with them ;D They pictures that we took is superrr COOL. Ohh i love them so muchh ;D

At around 7+ we packed-up and went back home together. Okayy this part is the BEST. haha. Okayy, NO. LOL. I walked with mazlina. We are like for the back. The rest are in the front. So there's this part where maz say;

Maz: 'Warda, i'm scared'
Me: 'No lahh, nothing lahh, come we go to the front'


As soon as i said that, i went to join the rest who are in the front. I never realise that maz was not following me. As soon as we reach the bustop ( basically near to maz house) maz started crying. I was so shocked and dont know what happen ? She told us that she saw 'SOMETHING' and was following her back. So we thought of sending her back home since we are near form her house. I was so scared (as you know, i did saw the 'SOMETHING' last time in june. All of my classmate know it because we are having a pit at east coast chalet) I went to dula. Maz keep crying. Mira was holding her.

Reach under Maz blk and suppose saiful and mira ONLY going to send her upstairs but i pity them. So me and dula follow while the rest stay. In the lift, i was facing Maz, i talk to her. I did say what happen and suddenly, she stare at me. i was totally BLANK AND SCARED and i SHOUTED ! SERIOUS !!! I shout and went to dula. I was holding dula hand since i was so scared. She was staring at me DEEPLY. Life door oper, i ran out. Mira and Saiful pull her. But then she kept crying and dont wanna move. I dont know what to do and knocked at Maz house to call her parents. Then we went back home. Thanks to Saiful for sending me back home cause they scared it might follow me (like i say, i did have this exprience in june, this year) Reach home, Mazlina sister called me at she told me that, she has been RASUK (i forget what's the word in english) So yeah, i was shocked lahh. Like duh. ahha. And so on and on and on and on and on. Okayy done ! haha. Seriously, i'm lazy to type. Just a rewind stories. haha.

My hands are pain. So i guess i'll stop here. I'm going to continue doing those teachers day video for classmate. hehe. Take Care, CHOWWWSSS. BYEEE ! ;D