Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gd Morning ppl ;D You SHOULD know what stories i'm going to update. Be Yourself Dayyyyyyyyy ahhhhhh ! hahaha. Well, Yesterday was cool ;D NON-of them wore sch uniform which make me like 'yay!' haha. Reach Sch around 7.00am and went up straight to class. Wait for them. I swear they look cute in those clothes. Took pictures all and Mr Yeo came to class. Which we told him to go to class and bring his laptop. So yeahhh, open the video and i swear it turns out well ! Gosh, thanks you ehs. I nearly cried but no, i dont want to cry on teachers day. Its a happy day. (like duh?) Anddddd, he go took the dvd. =.=' but its okayy. For you ;D heh. Oh yes, if you(classmate) want to keep one copy of the video, give me the cd/dvd and i'll burn for you. ;D Burn the video doesnt take so long. & its easy. (ceyy, mentang2 dah pandai. haha!) But i swear lah making the video is NOT easy. Try uhs. ;P

Anyways, i had super fun yesterdayyyyyyy. SWEAR. i love each and everyone of you ppl. ;D Pic up ! More pic on friendster wokeyyy ? heh. I've gtg. Will be updating again. But maybe after my N Level. (lama sia) I'm gonna have A SOLID 5hours STUDY EVERYDAY. Really. Concentrate bdhhhhhh. uhs. Oh yeah, Gd Luck to those ppl whose taking N Level and to my dearest classmate, GD LUCK, DO UR VERY BEST ;D You can do it. Just remember this 'Your the smarter class of NT students' andd we must show it to the teachers ! heh. Last thing, HAPPY FASTING ! ;DDDD


CHARACTER. ILY GUYS ;D



BF, ILY.


LAOGONG!



MAZZIE. ILYVM.


DEAREST ANDY.



XUEWEI.



ILOVETHIS ! CANDID.