Friday, September 05, 2008

Hello ;D Change skins again. haha, my hands is itchy. Like duh ? haha. Simple and cute. dont you think so ? (ceycey) Anyways, 5Days of Fasting. Its been preety well. The weather was good. Well, i like. Know why ? Because i dont feel thirsty. Kept raining. heh. So yes, my N Level MT and ENGLISH exams is over. Yeah OVER. The paper was 50/50 Anyways, hopefully i did better then my prelims (insyallah, amin) Fuh, Fuh. & now i just need to concentrate on my FAV 3 subjects. Ohh-NOT. Which is MATHS, EOA & SCI. Damn. I'm just particular on my Maths. Seriously. I need to memories ALL the formula. That's so not good. Uhhh. My Eoa & Sci i just need to memories those important things. Which is not EASY. (duh) I've got 8Chapters to study for EOA and 18Chapters for my Sci. Great huh ? Well at least i'm not express students. So, that's good enough for me. No more complaint ;D hehhh.

Will be breakfast at Raden house today. & Tomorrow is my grandmother 40days. So, we have some 'kenduri'. They breakfast at my house pulakkk. haha. Anyways, sad to say that i miss my grandmother very much. I wonder how am i going to celebrate my Hari Raya. Well, i might be excited but not as excited as my previous years. As you know, BOTH of the people i love is gone. Cik Ani and of cause my grandmother. Sooo, idk lah kanss ? Hmm, anyways. Cannot be too excited also lahh causeee, N Level havent over beyybehhh. FUN kannnn kann kannn ? FUN sekali =.='

heh, ahhh okayy, i've gtg. Going cwp. Wanna buy some bedsheets and curtains. Wahhhh, i'm lazy actually but nvm. heh, okay so. Wait for my next update. Take Care ppl. Hugs & Kisses (: