Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heyos ! ;D Oh well, sch was fun i bet. Been fooling around with Dear classmates (biler lagi nk gurau?) haha. Maz & me was like laughing every minutes. I bet there's nothing to do in class. Sooo, we decided to poke every single person using Maz comb on their butt ! and i swear the comb was sharp enough. hahahhaah ! We're bad. Their reaction was super funny. Expecially, Farhan, scandal & bf. I cant stop laughing. & because of that, my cough is getting worst. (i've got a rock voice beybeh) hehh. & i cant bloody stop laughing when My scandal eventually show me and Maz his OH SO CUTE cartoon boxer. (but its cute thought. haha !) Do get me wrong, he's the one who show us and WE accidentally looked at it. But the time we looked, (abt 2sec) i looked at maz & maz look at me. & we laughed. I should not type here whyyy. But you ppl try guessing lah ehh. hahaha ! Sial btl kiterorg. & he kept asking me why i laughed. hahah. Cute lah my scandal. & btw, he actually called me pervert for some reason. Damn lah he. Anw, only we both knows. *laugh out loud* *angkat kening cpt2* (dont anyhow think eh)

Wont be coming to sch tomorrow. Well, 2period of MT, 2period of Eng, 2period of CPA and then go home ? I better sleep and study at home. & i bet many ppl wont be coming. ^^ Oh yeah ppl, i JUST PASS my maths. 50/100 great kanns ? arghh. & my guessing is TRUE (abt EOA) I've got 59/100 ? PATHETIC kans ? Mr Ratish was like;

Mr.R: WARDA ! This is not your standard !!
Me: Look at my paper. *shocked* ohh okay.


Well, i know i did badly on my Eoa paper. and Mr.R kept saying, 'Look at warda, she still angry at me because of her paper.' haha. Well, i'm dissapointed ajerrr. heh. & once he said 'are you happy with this result?' i replied 'nope' and he goes 'good! that's means your going to do well in ur N Level.' Eventually, i looked at him and smiled. I cant believe what he actually said. Yeahhhh. hah. But i hope what he said is true kan ? Depends on the person also. Insyallah. Amin(:

Will be Breakfast at Swensen tomorrow. Mum's treat. Wooooooo ! I miss swensen. Yummy,yummy. heh. Anw, i guess until here. Check out for my next post. heh. Take Care.

Ps: 101 paperhearts(: (who would i give it to?) *smile