Saturday, September 20, 2008

Heyosyosyos ! Bad to say that i'm sick. My influenzaaaa is back. Wthwth ! I cant even sleep yesterday but thanks to bf. He asked me to accompany him to smoke. Since he was scared. & its was like everytime when he wanna smoke. Apaaaa dahhh ! Giler nyer bf. heh. Suppose that he should accompany me not me accompany him. =.=' but nvm.

I've been buzy STUDYING and making cookies. haha. Sambil2 buat kuih belajar ahh kan ? heh. Didnt attend sch as promise (on friday). Since bf all not coming. Better that i sleep at home and study. On thursday when i went to sch, we just did nothing. So what for going to sch ? Better study at home kan ? I swear i cant concentrate in sch. I mean when teachers are no around. We prefer talking then studying. You get what i mean ? Yeahhh ;D

So what topic i'm going to type here ? Seems that my mind is blank. haha. Okay i guess till here lahh horrr. I'm going to help mum for breakfast. & i'm really really really thirsty. Damn. Okayy, tahannnn ah wardddaaa ;D Chows.


Ps: New Songs.



*Start Singing*

Ku cuba tanpamu disisi
Ku cuba tanpa hidup denganmu
Meskipun ku tak mampu lupakan mu , kasihku.
Ku cuba tanpamu dihati
Ku cuba berhenti merindukan mu
Ternyata tiada pengganti dirimu , selamanya. (pandai2 korang sambung)