Sunday, September 07, 2008

Heeyyyloss ;D Basically i'm bored. I mean super bored. I've got nothing to do. Study ? Noo, i just finish my studies. If i continue, my head will burst. haha. So yeah, while i waiting for the disc to burn, its better that i update my blog. & there's lots of disc to burn. My classmates wants to keep the video that i've made. (Teacher's Day Video) COOL. i can be part-time buring disc. (mcm phm) heh.

Tomorrow is Monday (duh) Sch start as per normal. Seriously i'm lazy. Dangs. But its compulsery to go lahh.Well, revised on my Maths of cause. =.=' Anyways, i've got some video for you to watch. Well, i took it for fun only. Enjoy ehs. haha. Oh yahh, dont see my face cause i swear its look like one selenge bacin nyer budakk. haha. SERIOUS. Well, at home mahh. So yahh. ;D



Raden Place.



My Place.