Thursday, September 18, 2008

Heyos ;D Its been long time since i update huh ? heh. Okay so yesterday, headed down to Pasir Ris, Aloha Loyang. Went with Saiful, Saedah, Maz, Fad, Farhan & his sister. & i swear its a long journey. I thought of taking MRT to Pasir Ris interchange but that CLEVER Saiful wanted to took bus 168. I was fine. By then we went down to tampinese interchange and broad another bus. Then we went down at downtown east. & from downtown east, we must walk allll the way until aloha loyang. The wheather was hot. I'm fasting. & we walk as if we are going to die. hahah. Serious. Tu anak memang degil kan ? haha. Reach there, survey the place for awhile. We have confirm the chalet. & finally, we booked the chalet. heh. I cant wait sia ! heh. After that, Saedah, Maz & Me headed down to gAylang for BREAKfast. Reach gAylang at around 6.00pm due to the 'wasting time on the journey to aloha loyang' (yups) haha. Walk for awhile to search for food. By the time, i can feel my legs (in pain) but then i just dont care lahh. hahaha.

Walk & walk & walk and finally we found the 'Makan Place'. Suppose that we bought the food and sit at somewhere else. But i was super tired & i need cool air. hahhh. So yeahh, eat at PELANGI. The food was expensive siaaaa. But i can afford lah. hehh. Talk craps and after finish eating, went to walk againnnnn. & yeah, one thing that i dont like is that, some 'MATS' over there. Wahh lau weii, cant stop disturbing us.

First is at Joo Chait (idk if i spell it correctly) & then at City Plaza (i guess uh) & then at bazzar. Irritating lahh ? & the funny part is, we actually saw a 'ghost'. Maz & Eqa started running away. haha. & the 'ghost' goes;

-Eh Kak, Jgn takot lah. Beli CD Wujud2. Cerite nie bagus. Sini lahh.
-Eh, Dont be scared lah. Buy this Wujud2 CD. The show very good. Come lahh.

I was laughing when passing by that shop. haha. Funny. But i can say that the face is scary :x Tired of walking. & then gooo backkk. ;D

I was pissed of today in the morning. Like duh, i'm the ONLY ONE MALAY GIRLS who came to sch ! WTFWTF ? At least tell me if your not coming so that i wont be coming to sch today right ? Ohhh damn. Luckly Saiful came at least i'm not so bored & be like ONE STUPID GIRL came to sch. Asshole. But come on lah, im still bored in class. Guys & Girls are diff. Recess time, they(the guys obviously) went to 'dont know where' and left me alone. Doing things alone like one bloody idoits. Argh. & yeah, i wont be coming to sch tomorrow. Cause i'm bored in sch alone without you ppl telling me NOT to go to sch. Argh.

Oh yeahh, i JUST passed my Sci. (55/100) COOL per ? -(wth!!) N level in on the way. & i swear i'm going to study like hell (belajar giler babi nyerrrr) for this 1week. & my EOA prelims is *speechless* i think i'm gonna fail BADLY. Mr Ratish going to kill me man ! I sure to get 50+++ NOT A1 like i use to get. Oh yahh, mum going to kill me also ! GREAT ! -NOT. haish. Anyways, i'm off beybeh. Take Care. ;DD