Friday, September 12, 2008

Heyosupzszsz ! ;D Bought new shoes just now. I really like it. Its been long time since i wanna that shoes. & finally, i bought it. wahhhhhh. hehh. Maz, best tak aku jealous kan kau ? hahahaha. & yeahh, i wanna buy dress, i wanna buy headband, i wanna buy short, i wanna buy another FBT short. banyak kan aku nak beli ? hahaha. ;DD

Monday is my Maths paper 1, Maths paper 2 & Science prelims. Damn. I havent even study. i mean, revised. duhh =.=' This is sooo, whatever. I dont know why i dont feel like revising. But, however, its a MUST. So yeahhhhhh, i'm trying to force myself to study. Ohmeegeeeeeeeeeee. =.=

Webcam-ing with Dear Saiful was fun. hahahhaa ! Some of his reaction was super duper damn funny. I just managed to printscreen some. Will show you later wokayysss ? But yeah, my face is super damn UGLY. SWEAR ! Just go and look. If you wanna laugh, laugh ahhh. I dont care siaa. Cause i know i look ugly when i'm at home. *peace* anddd i need my bag ah saiful ! i need it NEXT WEEK since today you never gave me back. Kambing ah lu. hahaha ;D Anyways, i guess till here lah ehh. Need to do something. heh ;D Take careee ah doiks.