Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heloyszx. Sorry for not updating. Anw, today is the last day of fasting month. And i think its pretttyy fast ! (pejam celik pejam celik dahh nak raye) hahaha. Wont be celebrating that much due to some reason. One of them is, late granny & aunty is not here to celebrate with us. That's the sad part. DUHHH, but of cause i'm still have the feeling happy. Its the month of reward. ;DD

Second reason, im busy studying ! =.=' But happy to say that left 3papers to go. & i'm done with my N LEVEL examinations ! BOOM ! & i can throw all my books. hahhhhh. But the scary part is RESULT. Damn. (kay, tkmu fikir psl result) hehh.

I've been helping mum for cooking. & i swear my hand is painful. Due to cutting some beef and moreee. & the worst is cutting chili. Damn ! My hand starting to get hot already. I know how HOT the chili is, cause i feel it before. My hand are super red. & mum asked me to put some ice. WELL, doesnt work ! (because my aunty say, dont put ice, it will make is worst. MUM, mcm =.=') Instead my aunty say put some oil and its work but let me tell you. Its take how many hours to unfeel the hot. SUPER LONG ! & i dont want it to happen again. Cause its suffering (ceyyywahhh, mcm phm.) hahaha.

I can wait to taste the foodddddddddd. Yummyyy yommyyy ! (i'm starting to get hungry) Beef rendang, Chicken Masak Merah and moree lah. WOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ! aku jakun ahh, abeh ? Dah lame tk makan. ahahaaha. CANT wait to eatttt ! ^^

Okay soooo, bad news. My room is not clean ! Due to my sister lazyness ! But somehow, my drawer is done. Cause i've clean it myself. & my sister drawer is undone cause i dont wanna help her clean *evil* Well, she must clean it by herself okay ! DUHH. Tu ah dier pemalas (if she read this, i'm gonna get a tight slap from her) hahaha.

Mum bought for me Contact Lense ! HAPPY ahhh. abeh ? Hahaha. Mum bought for me two contact lenses. Well, buy 2 get 1 free. Suppose to give 1 contact lense to sister but she dont want. Soooooo, i takeee ahh. haha. & mum get the free ones. But expensive. (bukan aku bayar per) haha. But the thing is, i'm scared to use it ? i dont know why. =.=' anw, my fingernails is super lon. & i've to cut it awayyyyyy. Shhesh !

Woah, long post i guess. Lots of stories to share with. hahahaha. anw, i gtg. Mum is calling me. (confirm suruh tolong but bende) but nvm, i'm a good daugther. hahahhaa ! So yeahh. Will update agin maybe tomorrow ? ;D take care. ily all & Lastly,


SELAMAT HARI RAYA ! ;D